A huge THANK YOU to all the sponsors, helpers, and everyone who came out!
The official count of zombies in the walk was: 2,807!
Benson was full of onlookers, there must have been five or six thousand people there total.
The amount raised for the Sienna/Francis House was: $4,182.50!
(from left to [...]
1pm – 5pm:
Makeup at The Waiting Room and The Pizza Shoppe.
$3 donation for makeup.
1pm – 6pm:
Entertainment and Food on Military Avenue
Concessions by Lil’ D Concessions
Games – basketball, cork gun shooting, duckpond, rolldown, football.
Food – Cotton candy, carmel apples, pop, hot chocolate.
The Burrito Guy.
Video Games by 70 [...]
- Zombie Walks vs. Vampire Walks? 10 Reasons Why Podcast Compares
- How To Zombie Walk Video
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk was a complete success!
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk is HERE! Saturday, October 13th, 2012.
- 2012 Sponsors for the Omaha Zombie Walk
- Brains, Beer, and the Answer to the Burning Question: Do Zombies Golf?
- New Schedule and Volunteer/Donate Sections on Website to Make Things Easier
- Video for Omaha Zombie Walk 2011
- Great article for the Zombie Research Society, and a OZW Mention as Well.