What : The sixth Annual Omaha Zombie Walk In Downtown Benson.
When : Saturday October 19th – Makeup from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm – Zombie Walk begins at 6:00 pm.
Where : Makeup will be done at The Waiting Room-6212 Maple St., and The Pizza Shoppe-6056 Maple St., so less waiting in line! Yay! The Zombie Walk will start on Military Avenue, the street next to Jakes Cigars, just a couple doors down from The Waiting Room. Military Ave. will be blocked of for the day to make room for games, food, and entertainment.
Why : It’s fun, it’s free, and it’s for charity!
How : Heck, I don’t know! We pull it off every year somehow though. I have a feeling we get a little help from on high. Plus the people involved are top notch, and we could not do it without their help and yours. Thank you.
Day Band Schedule – T.B.A.
Activities – There will be games, food entertainment, family activities, and whatever we can get our hands on, (maybe a jump room, slides, etc.), on Military Avenue beginning at 1:00pm.
Apply Make-up – The Waiting Room and The Pizza Shoppe 1:00pm to 5:30pm.
Go Over Rules, Sponsors, and Other Announcements – 5:45pm before walk begins on Military Ave.
Walk Begins – 6:00pm
Zombie After Walk Festivities – 7:00 pm, at The Waiting Room, other activities to be announced.
Night Band Schedule -
- Zombie Walks vs. Vampire Walks? 10 Reasons Why Podcast Compares
- How To Zombie Walk Video
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk was a complete success!
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk is HERE! Saturday, October 13th, 2012.
- 2012 Sponsors for the Omaha Zombie Walk
- Brains, Beer, and the Answer to the Burning Question: Do Zombies Golf?
- New Schedule and Volunteer/Donate Sections on Website to Make Things Easier
- Video for Omaha Zombie Walk 2011
- Great article for the Zombie Research Society, and a OZW Mention as Well.