Kevin Simonson Wrote and edited the book “Conversations with Hunter S. Thompson” (University Press of Mississippi) with Beef Torrey; has been published in SPIN, Rolling Stone, HUSTLER, the Village Voice, Boys’ Life, the Aspen Daily Times, the Vail Daily and The Lincoln Journal. He Published The Great Red Shark and [...]
Check this link to an excellent article by Loza Fina in the Omaha World Herald, Living section front page. I called Loza because she put the number for Zombie Walk attendance at 3,000, and I was curious where she got that number. She told me it was a number she heard most from [...]
New pics not seen yet up in the Photos and Video section! More to come and some video.
Keep sending yours, we love to see how creative, talented, hot, bloody, gory and twisted you are out there!
Whatcha, whatcha, whatcha want, whatcha want!
Last year’s Zombikini contestants! Of course I had to spruce up the lame background a little.
YES…details…look at de-tails on all of those lovely Z.I.L.F. !!! Those are de-tails I would like to talk about! However, it seems I have been a tad bit neglectful. Well, not really neglectful, we just have not hammered de-tails!(tee-hee..ok, last detail joke).
The info, the resources, and the ancient voodoo ancestors and animistic deities have [...]
You may be asking yourself, “What does he mean a ‘New Level’?” Especially if you were a sponsor before, and have not come aboard yet. Well I am surely not dissin’ anyone! We love our sponsors. It is not that they are better this year, or bigger, or anything. [...]
Before Dawn Of The Dead. Before Night Of The Living Dead. Before Romero and Savini. Before zombies had a voracious appetite for brains. Before zombies could only be killed by destroying the head. Long before these things became the zombie norm, there were, in fact, really zombies. REAL ZOMBIES. Voodoo zombies. Most everything that people [...]
- Zombie Walks vs. Vampire Walks? 10 Reasons Why Podcast Compares
- How To Zombie Walk Video
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk was a complete success!
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk is HERE! Saturday, October 13th, 2012.
- 2012 Sponsors for the Omaha Zombie Walk
- Brains, Beer, and the Answer to the Burning Question: Do Zombies Golf?
- New Schedule and Volunteer/Donate Sections on Website to Make Things Easier
- Video for Omaha Zombie Walk 2011
- Great article for the Zombie Research Society, and a OZW Mention as Well.