My friend Scott Tomasso in L.A. does a podcast called “10 Reasons Why”. This particualar episode was called ’10 Reasons Why Zombies Are Better Than Vampires’. Number nine was, of course, zombie walks!
They hit the nail right on the head. Zombie walks are zombie walks because that is what zombies do, walk around in search for human flesh. You can’t have a vampire walk, cause a bunch of vampires don’t walk around aimlessly. They fly, and move fast and stealthy.
Take a listen for your self. I recorded the section of the podcast for ya. Kind of bad audio, sorry about that. Below is a link to the whole thing and sounds much better, so be sure to check it out. Very cool!
Here is a link to the podcast:
- Zombie Walks vs. Vampire Walks? 10 Reasons Why Podcast Compares
- How To Zombie Walk Video
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk was a complete success!
- The 5th Annual Omaha Zombie Walk is HERE! Saturday, October 13th, 2012.
- 2012 Sponsors for the Omaha Zombie Walk
- Brains, Beer, and the Answer to the Burning Question: Do Zombies Golf?
- New Schedule and Volunteer/Donate Sections on Website to Make Things Easier
- Video for Omaha Zombie Walk 2011
- Great article for the Zombie Research Society, and a OZW Mention as Well.